Aaron Rodgers rumored breakup with Shail

After more than a year of being engaged, it appears that and actre s Shailene Woodley have decided to and if you're wondering why they broke up, Erik Haula Kids Jersey Dick Butkus would like you to know that he had nothing to do with it.The legend took to Twitter this week to clarify that he was not the reason for the breakup. for all of you who have askedi am not the reason shailene woodley and have broken up Break Women Jersey Dick Butkus (@thedickbutkus) After spending his entire Hall of Fame career with the , the 79-year-old seems to have found a new favorite pastime and that pastime is tweeting. Butkus has been tweeting nearly every day for the past few months and every tweet is more absurd than the last one.Also, he loves to make fun of anyone and everyone. Not only did he send out that Rodgers tweet, but he also recently made fun of the . its groundhogs day which means the have already been eliminated from playoff contention Dick Butkus (@thedickbutkus) Oh, and he also Reid Duke Women Jersey had a nice joke about retirement. i think its great giselle let retirehopefully shell let him keep in the yard Dick Butkus (@thedickbutkus) Butkus also seems to especially love taking shots at Rodgers, who once said that he "owns" the Bears Jaycob Megna Women Jersey . now that i have the blue mark i can kick people off of the platfrom rightyou hear me Dick Butkus (@thedickbutkus) As for Rodgers' relationship with Woodley, it seems to have ended almost as quietly as it started. The two started dating at some point in 2020, but no one knew about it until Rodgers at the NFL Honors Max Pacioretty Jersey show in February 2021. During the 2021 offseason, the two were spotted taking multiple trips together with the couple visiting places like Hawaii, Mexico and . According , there were talks of a split as early as December with the actual breakup happening at some point between then and now.