Frequent random PED testing appears to b

It's been about a year since the NFL nixed linebacker 's attempt Jerryd Bayless Jersey to .The says it randomly drug tests its player but James Harrison is having a hard time buying it. The 39-year-old Steelers linebacker took to Instagram on Tuesday to point out that the league's random number generator has come up "James Harrison" three times in nearly three months. " Justin Anderson Jersey Let's see," Harrison wrote on Instagram. "Today marks my third random PED test this offseason in about as many months." Harrsion was previously tested on March 29, April 27 and Gerald Henderson Jersey again on Tuesday, June 6. And just as a reminder to the league and the skeptics, he included this hashtag: #NoPEDsNeeded. This isn't the first time Harrison questioned the arbitrarine s of the testing. "I'm starting to think it's not as random," Harrison told . "I just wish I had that much luck with the lottery. That's Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey all." As ESPN.com's Jeremy Fowler points out, players can be tested in an Philadelphia 76ers Jersey offseason, and Harrison's agent, Bill Parise, conceded as much saying that the NFL has "the right to test him and we understand that." Meanwhile, Harrison, undeterred, will keep on keepin' on: