Miko Grimes goes on another unhinged rac

Over the past few years, there have been some pretty legendary Twitter rants from Miko Grimes, the wife of Buccaneers cornerback Brent Grimes. She uncorked another one this Pittsburgh Pirates Jersey week, going off on a rant against the Dolphins, Grimes' former team.This is nothing new, per se, because Miko really doesn't like the Dolphins. She has long held i sues with quarterback Ryan Tannehill (in December of 2015 ) and whoever the coach of the Dolphins was at the time, plus usually the front office as well. She it had an uncoordinated i sue with Brent and a Pro Bowl practice. Wild stuff, really. But not as wild as Sunday evening when she started bashing the Dolphins.It began with Miko saying the Dolphins f------ stink and will continue to stink with their current crop of people in charge. She believes . Brent apparently knows it, because he was going to retire until she swooped in and saved the day.My husband was gonna retire if he stayed with the dolphins so i talked him out of it and got him out of his contract. Now we got Jameis! Miko Grimes (@iHeartMiko) There was "no way" she was going to" ." Because of the switch to the Buccaneers Adam Frazier Jersey , with Jameis Winston under center, hope springs eternal.Now he's happy again! He cant wait to play! He has hope! He has a real gm! A real owner! A real qb! Anything is po sible! Miko Grimes (@iHeartMiko) Suck it, haters.So be mad all u want but this is my husband's career and he deserves to be happy and its my job as his manager to make sure he's happy! Pablo Reyes Jersey Miko Grimes (@iHeartMiko) Then it got a little weird. Miko decided to say she has to "respect Ro s" -- but , with her flat-out alleging Stephen Ro s, billionaire owner of the Miami Dolphins, is only keeping his GM Mike Tannenbaum around because they are both Jewish. People probably didn't take too well to this comment, which is understandable, and she took that opportunity to remind everyone she's Austin Meadows Jersey the " ." But don't worry, Miko claims she's done with these rants once the Grimes family is in Tampa because she plans to get out of the way and let Bucs coach Dirk Koetter do his thing and coach the team. Why won't she let things go with Miami? Because the Dolphins " ." None of this should really be a surprise. When Grimes signed his deal with Tampa, . During the 2015 season, Miko Grimes, who was (the charges were eventually ), used Twitter to explain why was Then, after Brent Grimes was released this week, she went on another this time targeting Chad Kuhl Jersey Salguero. On Thursday, that three NFL general managers wouldn't sign Brent Grimes due to Miko Grimes.The "Salguero" in the quote above is Armando Salguero, long-time Dolphins beat writer for the , who has been personally threatened by Grimes (on multiple occasions). She's a loose cannon who doesn't hold back on Twitter and it appears nothing has changed with the move from Miami to Tampa Bay. Pray for Jameis if he doesn't come out of the gates firing and refresh her feed if the Buccaneers aren't winning.