Pick Six Podcast Jason La Canfora joins

Minicamp can be a frustrating time for fans of teams that need to extend key players, because there's Jose Bautista Jersey nothing more disheartening than seeing a star player be discontented with his team. With , , and , , , and fans are undoubtedly just a little restle s waiting for deals to get done.On Wednesday's Pick Six Podcast (a daily, 30-minutes-or-so podcast on the -- | , Jason La Canfora joined Nick Kostos to talk holdouts.Donald, Mack and Johnson are all entering the final years of their deals, while Jones is on contract until 2020. After Kostos mentioned some of the Marco Estrada Jersey receivers due to make more money than Jones, including and , La Canfora said that there are ways the Falcons can sweeten his deal."I think this is one where they juice the pot, they give him some makeable incentives, maybe you throw a Kevin Pillar Jersey million or two (dollars) in front of him," La Canfora said. "I don't see them tearing up that contract and giving him -- you know Roger Clemens Jersey -- the money that perhaps an about to get or the money that Sammy Watkins just received ... He made the conscious decision a few years back that "I'm gonna take the bird and the hand" rather than get to unrestricted free agency." Jones' frustrations clearly stem from being one of the best receivers in the league, but the Falcons now need to decide how they want to approach a tricky contract situation.Listen to the entire discu sion on holdouts, as well as Andre Luck throwing Curtis Granderson Jersey again and La Canfora's list of quarterbacks under pre sure heading into the season, and subscribe for your daily dose of talk | :