2018 Super Bowl Brett Favre will speak t

Brett Favre played 20 seasons. He led his team to the postseason in 12 of those Eric Fehr Kids Jersey seasons and was 1-1 in the Super Bowl. That one win, in Super Bowl XXXI, came against the . Of course that was two decades ago, when Bill Parcells was the coach and Drew Bledsoe was the quarterback, but Favre, originally a ' second-round pick who became one of the league's best players when he was traded to Green Bay, knows something about overcoming long odds. And that no doubt has something to do with coach Doug Pederson , the day before they face the Patriots in LII. Pederson and Favre go way back; the former was the backup quarterback on those ' Super Bowl teams and after brief stints in Philadelphia and Cleveland, he played the final four years of his career behind Favre in Green Bay. It's also no surprise Favre agreed to Pederson's request; he holds the Eagles' coach in high regard based on their time together as teammates. Favre Doug Gilmour Women Jersey told that Pederson was an "incredibly valuable and important to my career," adding: "When Doug was with me, I hate to say he was a lot like a coach, but he was. Very instinctive. He thought the way I thought. He knew me. He knew what I was thinking, and he was able to relay that to the coach, or the play- Jake Gardiner Kids Jersey caller. Not a lot of the backup QBs have the headset on, but I wanted him talking to the coach." Those instincts have served Pederson well in Philly. He's 20-12 in two seasons and has the Eagles back in the Super Bowl for the first time since the 2004 season. Interestingly, Eagles tight end echoed many of Favre' Travis Dermott Jersey s thoughts on Pederson's abilities. "From a player's standpoint, Doug is an unbelievable offensive play-caller," Ertz told King. "He has a unique ability to see the game. I don't know if it stems from him being behind great quarterbacks in his career Dan Marino, Donovan McNabb, Brett Favre. But he sees the game like he's playing it. He calls the game like he's still a quarterback, like he's in the flow of the game with us. Darryl Sittler Men Jersey " And the hope is that Pederson's preparation plus Favre's experience -- and a little comic relief (see below) -- will be enough to propel the underdog Eagles past the Patriots on Sunday. Favre and Pederson talked on phone before Minny game. Favre said if won, he would have to come tell them about Pederson wearing a singing ba s shirt before GB playoff game. They shared laugh at the memory and Pederson then requested Favre talk to his team night before SB. Ed Werder (@EdwerderRFA)