Deshaun Watson expects to be a full-go w

One of the NFL's most exciting players says he's ready to go. , who tore his ACL during a practice Zack Kassian Jersey last season, told 's Kay Adams on Thursday that he expects to be fully ready to participate in his team's training camp."I feel great. I'm getting ready for next week when we report to Greenbrier and I'm gonna be a full-go," Adam Larsson Jersey Watson said. Enjoying from the sidelines--good luck American Flag Football League (@FlagFootball) Watson tore his ACL on Nov. 2, 2017, and mi sed the rest of the season. He had begun the season as the backup to , but took over at halftime of the team's first game and did not relinquish his starting spot. In between his takeover and his injury, Watson was one of Andrew Ference Jersey the best quarterbacks in football. He completed nearly 62 percent of his pa ses, averaged 8.3 yards per attempt, and threw 19 touchdown pa ses against eight interceptions in six-and-a-half games. More NFL Around Benoit Pouliot Jersey eight months after going down, Watson looks pretty agile in his workouts. (via / IG) Houston Texans (@HoustonTexans) Watson's ability to move both within and outside the pocket is obviously a huge part of his skill set, and it will be interesting to see how -- if at all -- his game changes as a result Milan Lucic Jersey of his torn knee. Getting back on the field early in training camp will allow Watson plenty of time to get himself ready for the year and used to moving around on his repaired joint. The Texans have to feel good about his progre s so far, if he's really ready to go right now.