Former Packers wide receiver James Jones

In an unsurprising move, on Wednesday after Zander Horvath Jersey he spent a year out of the league and accepted a position with the Network. James was most known for his his career with the , but he also spent time with the . He was also on the roster in 2016, but he was cut during the preseason.Jones finishes his career 10th in Packers history in career catches (360), 12th in receiving yards (5,195) and ninth in touchdowns (45). Jones actually had Charlie Joiner Jersey two stints with Green Bay, as Oakland gave him a gap year of sorts between 2013 and 2015. With the Raiders he had 73 catches for 666 yards, which was a career low average of 9.1 yards per catch for him. He bounced back in 2015 with the Packers, making 50 catches for 890 yards, setting career highs in receiving yards and yards per catch (at 17.8).Jones played in nine seasons, during which time he mi sed only eight games. A third round pick from San Jose State, Jones released a statement thanking the Packers and Bryce Callahan Jersey Raiders ownership and staff. I have truly been ble sed to have worked with such wonderful people throughout my career. I would personally like to thank the entire Packers organization, Packer Nation and particularly Ted Thompson, Mike McCarthy and Sammy Seal. Gerald Everett Jersey I would also like to thank the Raiders organization, my agents at Sun West Sports, Frank Bauer and Kenny Chapman, and everyone who believed in my talents which allowed me to continue playing the sport I love. Of course, none of this would be po sible without the support and love from my wonderful mother, Janet Jones, my grandmother, Gram (Bernice Calhoun) and my beautiful wife, Tamika Jones.In terms of career totals, Jones finished with 433 receptions, 5,861 yards and 51 touchdowns. He also won a with the Packers, and began to accrue a level of notoriety for wearing a hoodie under his jerseys to deal with Green Bay's frigid football seasons. Jones will continue his charity work in addition to his NFL Network gig in his post-playing career, including his Love Jones 4 Kids foundation, which Tre McKitty Jersey helps homele s shelters financially.