Tom Brady doesnt understand why Giants f

The winningest quarterback in NFL history apparently does not understand why a particular fan base hates him. More specifically, just can't figure out why fans dislike him.The quarterback went on the and questioned what it was about him that made the blue side of New York football fans despise him so much, and William Jackson Jersey even went so far as to argue that they should, actually, like him more than most other quarterbacks because of two Jordan Evans Jersey big reasons""How could you hate me when you're a Giants fan? You should love me! That was the only team I never beat. The frickin' Giants"To give some credit to the surefire Hall of Famer, the logic does make sense.Surely there are some in the Giants fanbase that hold a sarcastic respect for Brady because of those two championships his teams "gave" them. At the same time, without that established dislike, the wins likely don't feel as sweet. Defeating football's evil A J Green Jersey empire feels great they're, well, evil, and therefore unlikable. Of course, this could all just be some Cedric Ogbuehi Jersey form of cope from Brady as this is the second time this year he's openly discu sed his bouts against New York. Last time he talked about it, he mentioned how he would easily , which would have given the the perfect 19-0 season.Just like the competitor Hardy Nickerson Jersey he is, Brady is already thinking of when he can try and get some of his revenge in the future. "I gotta figure out how to beat the Giants some day. Maybe we gotta have some type of rematch now that I'm in Tampa in a conference championship game," Brady said.