With an unshackled Carson Wentz leading

The aren't among the entering August, but they just might have the best team in all of football.CBS Sports Insider Jason La Dan Vogelbach Jersey Canfora has been touring NFL training camps this summer, and after a recent visit to Philly, he's sold on the 2017 champions as one of the most talented clubs acro s both conferences."It's up there Art Warren Jersey ," La Canfora said of the Eagles' roster on Thursday's Pick Six Podcast. "For me, it's way, way up there. Because I think it's deep talented, and there's a nice mix of young and old."While the defending champion headline 2019 title odds along with hotshot playoff contenders like the and , La Canfora thinks there are only a few lineups -- such as the or -- that rival what the Felix Hernandez Jersey Eagles have entering the new season. It's why he's got no problem crowning the Birds the clear-cut favorite to reclaim the NFC East. "I like their quarterback way better than Dallas," he said. "I like their culture and their ability to handle expectations. I believe in their coaching. I think they're, on paper, the best team in that division."Speaking of the quarterback, La Canfora added that a healthy is Braden Bishop Jersey reason No. 1 why the Eagles should be considered one of the NFL's top dogs."I think he's an MVP candidate," he said. "To see him that first day of camp, how lean he was, it was noticeable ... I think he's sort of Edwin Diaz Jersey unshackled mentally and physically."